Building mobile web applications
Mobile internet will soon overtake fixed internet. Thats a fact. Look anywhere and you'll see people access the web through their mobile devices: phones and tablets.
By 2013 more people will use their mobile phones than PCs to get online.
Sources: Gartner, 2010; Google Internal Data, 2011; Cisco, 2011
- There will be one mobile device for every person on earth by 2015.
- Apple now ships more iPads than all the PCs Dell sells.
- 57% of customers would not recomend a business with a bad mobile site.
- 95% of smartphone users have searched for local information
- 81% of users prefer mobile sites to apps for researching prices.
At Easytech we can help you develop mobile sites and applications to reach out to your customers. We can help you develop:
- HTML5 applications
- Android native applications
Using HTML5 is the best way to have cross platform web applications that are supported in the most widely used mobile platforms: Apple iPhone, iPad and Android phones and tablets. By leveraging:
- the latest HTML5 features like offline access, local storage, and mobile support
- frameworks like jQuery Mobile
- CSS3 features and responsive design
We can help you build rich responsive web applications with almost native functionality but using standard web frameworks and code. Contact us to learn how!