Professional Drupal services
Drupal is a free, open source content management system that many companies are using today. Drupal's many features and add-ons allow it to be used for a variety of website needs: marketing, internal communications, informational websites, or for social networking purposes. We can help implement Drupal at your company.
Most companies have a need to manage several types of content for internal and external use. Examples range from company documents, audio, video and image content to internal news and intranet portals. Content Management System (CMS) are software tools developed to manage content: from small intranets to large document databases. Drupal is one of the leading open source CMS platforms available today. Its simplicity and modularity make it an ideal choice for:
- Corporate web sites
- Intranet applications
- News publishing
- Social Networking sites
- Community web portals
- E-commerce applications
- Personal web sites or blogs
Drupal powers many popular sites including:
- AOL Corporate site - http://corp.aol.com/
- The World Bank Climate Change site - http://beta.worldbank.org
- General Motors site for Expo Shangai 2010 - http://www.gmexpo2010.com/
- Popular Science - http://www.popsci.com/
- MTV UK - http://www.mtv.co.uk/
- Research at Yahoo - http://research.yahoo.com/
- Warner Brothers Records - http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/
What are some of the advantages of using Drupal?
- Solid - Drupal has tens of thousands of man hours in development and research making it a great starting point for a CMS system.
- Extensible - Drupal is extremely extensible having hundreds of modules which add functionality to its solid core.
- Secure - being in use at thousands of sites makes it very well tested and secure.
- Simple User Interface - Drupal has a very clean, simple and polished user interface.
- Small maintainance and development costs - because it uses simple yet powerful tecnologies (PHP / MySQL) its much easier to find human resources with lower development costs than Java.
- Open source - no licence fees and complete access to the source code.
- Huge community en constant development - Drupal has a large comunity of users distributed around the globe which are constantly improving it for a more reliable and secure platform.
Easytech has been working with Drupal for several years and has extensive experience implementing sites using it. To learn more about Drupal contact our sales department